Athletics Information & Forms
Attica Sports Clearance
Step By Step
1) Student must have a physical exam within one calendar year before the season starts.
2) Student / parent hands in a physical exam copy to school nurse for review.
3) Student / parent hands a completed Health History form to the school nurse no sooner than 30 days before the start of a season. This form is required only once a year and will be handed in with your first athletic participation.
4) If you are participating in multiple sports throughout the school year, an Interval Health History form must accompany your paperwork for each sport.
5) Student / parent hands in a completed ACS Athletic Code of Conduct form to the school nurse. The student / athlete Code of Conduct policy can be found on pages 45-60 of the Student & Parent Handbook.
6) School nurse clears student for participation.
7) School nurse distributes cleared Health History forms to each coach.
These forms are available at the nurse’s office, in both the middle and high schools, and in the files listed below. To avoid potential problems, please bring the forms to the nurse’s office ASAP.
Please plan ahead, as many physician’s offices can take up to three months to schedule physicals.