- Instructional Positions (FT/PT):
- Current instructional job openings (FT/PT Teachers and Administration) are posted on the WNYRIC job site. All candidates must apply online for a specific position. Please do not mail, fax or e-mail any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the school district. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line. Click here to begin the process.
- If you are unable to view job postings for Attica CSD on the WNYRIC site, please go back into your application and check Attica CSD in the list of schools you are interested in viewing.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application on WNYRIC, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application on WNYRIC, please make sure you check Attica CSD in the list of schools so we can access your application.
- Non-Instructional job openings can be found under Open Positions. To apply, complete the appropriate application and mail it to the address below.
- Teaching Assistant use the Professional Position Application
- Cleaner, Maintenance, Food Service, Teacher Aide use the Wyoming County Civil Service Application
We accept applications for Substitute Teacher year round. To apply, complete the Professional Application and mail it to the address below.
Substitute Teacher Aides, Cleaners, Custodians and Food Service:
We accept applications for Substitute Teacher Aide, Substitute Cleaner, Substitute Custodians and Substitute Food Service Helper year round. To apply, complete the Civil Service Application and mail it to the address below.