Advertisement For Bids
SECTION 001112 – ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
THE Board of Education for the Attica Central School District invites bids for ELECTRICAL work for Attica Central School located in Attica, New York. Separate sealed bids will be received by the District Clerk at the Attica Central School District, Administration Building, 3338 East Main Street, Attica, New York 14011 until 3:00 P.M. local time on January 22, 2018 at which time they will publicly opened and read aloud in the District Offices Conference Room.
Bidding Documents may be examined in the Office of the Architect/Engineer, Clark Patterson Lee, 1279 North Main Street, Jamestown, NY 14701.
Bid documents are available electronically only. Please contact email@example.com for the bid documents.
For the convenience of prospective Bidders, subcontractors and material suppliers, Bidding Documents will also be on file at the following locations:
1. Clark Patterson Lee, 1279 North Main Street, Jamestown, NY; (T) 716-664-4710, (F) 716-661-3429.
2. Southern Tier Builders Association, 65 East Main Street, Falconer, NY; (T) 716-665-4026, (F) 716- 665-6350.
3. McGraw-Hill Construction Dodge, Arlington, Texas; (T) 817-375-2940, (F) 501-625-3544.
4. Erie Construction Council, 1102 Chestnut Street, Erie, PA; (T) 814-456-5528, (F) 814-456-0466
5. Builders Exchange of Rochester, NY, Inc. 180 Linden Oaks, Suite 100, Rochester, NY 14625
The Attica Central School District hereby reserves the right to waive any informalities and reject any or all Bids or to accept the one that in its judgment will be in the best interest of Attica Central School District. The awarding of the Contract will be subject to the approval of the State Education Department.
Site visits may be arranged by contacting David Barber, Director of Facilities, Telephone (585) 591-4994. Attention of the Bidder is particularly called to the Owner's sales tax exemption, and the minimum wage rates to be paid under the contract.
Board of Education
Attica Central School District
State of New York