Goals of Board of Education
Goals of the Board of Education
Goal 1: Program Development
- New programs that will strengthen students' skills.
- A balanced program for academics, extra-curricular, and interscholastic sports.
- Develop an Ag program.
Goal 2: Implement a Communication Plan
- Maintain a unified Board that speaks in one voice to the Attica Central School District communities.
- Communicate any strategy with clarity and transparencyto the Attica Central School District communities.
- Initiate communication of the facts of any overall strategy.
Goal 3: Facilities Planning
- Planning for the future of district buildings.
- Maintain a committee to continue to give input in all aspects of the plans, including the design and development of any future capital bond project; and to work in collaboration with the Board to communicate details of the plans, including the capital bond project to the Attica Central School District communities.
BOARD OF EDUCATION GOALS
Click on link below to view current Board of Education Goals.