Goals of Board of Education
Goals of the Board of Education
Goal 1: Program Development
- New programs that will strengthen students' skills.
- A balanced program for academics, extra-curricular, and interscholastic sports.
- Develop an Ag program.
Goal 2: Implement a Communication Plan
- Maintain a unified Board that speaks in one voice to the Attica Central School District communities.
- Communicate any strategy with clarity and transparencyto the Attica Central School District communities.
- Initiate communication of the facts of any overall strategy.
Goal 3: Facilities Planning
- Planning for the future of district buildings.
- Maintain a committee to continue to give input in all aspects of the plans, including the design and development of any future capital bond project; and to work in collaboration with the Board to communicate details of the plans, including the capital bond project to the Attica Central School District communities.